Spring is a time of renewal, not only for nature, but for romantic relationships as well. Putting things into a positive perspective can help give your relationship a fresh look at things. Romance, love, and friendship, all part of a healthy intimate relationship, help you stay satisfied in your relationship with your partner. Here are a few love quotes to inspire your memories of healthy spring love:
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
~ Judy Garland
- “Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.” ~ D.H.Lawrence
- Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. ~Doug Larson
- “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.” ~ Janos Arany
- “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.” ~Peter Ustinov
- “Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.” ~ Crystal Middlemas
- Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing. ~Albert Laighton
- “They who meet on an April night are forever lost in love, if there’s moonlight all about and there’s no moon above.” ~E.Y. “Yip” Harburg and Fred Saidy
What are some of your favorite spring love quotes?
Want more information on relationships? Visit the Examiner.com for free relationship advice, the latest updates on LGBT relationships, including gay marriage legislation, and ways to connect with others via social media.